Brighton & Hove Food Partnership
The Brighton & Hove Food Partnership is a membership organisation that is working towards a sustainable food system for Brighton & Hove. We believe that healthy people make a healthy city and that all residents should be able to enjoy food that is nutritious and produced in ways that respect the environment, animals and people.
We undertake lobbying work and provide training and information to achieve:
- better access to affordable fresh, seasonal food
- more locally produced food
- more opportunities to learn to cook and grow food
- a better understanding of the links between food and health
- a better understanding of where food comes from.
Our projects include community cookery, healthy weight service, our Harvest food growing project and our food waste reduction campaign